Partner, Segal LLP
Partner in Segal LLP, Chartered Accountants since 1989 (C.A. Quebec-1978; C.A. Ontario-1980). Primary areas of client involvement include financial consulting, assurance services, business advisory and taxation. Concentration in manufacturing, production and technology based companies.
SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Preparation of business financial plans and projections
• Bank financing proposals
• Assistance with planning the start up of many ventures/businesses
• Negotiations with shareholder groups
• Experience with private/public sector partnerships and joint ventures
• Succession planning and business continuity
• Active member of the board of directors and National Treasurer of Technion Canada (1981 – current)
• Past Ambassador RPC Committee member and Member of the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) Royal Patrons Circle (RPC) (2007 – 2013)
• Past member of the board of directors (1999 – 2007) of the Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto and Treasurer (2001 – 2006)
• Past member of the UJA Federation Board of Jewish Education of Toronto (2001 – 2007)
• Past member of the UJA Federation of Toronto Mercaz (Education) Finance Committee (2007 – 2010)
• Past member of the UJA Federation of Toronto Undesignated Funds Allocation Committee (2007 – 2010).